Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I order?
I’m working on getting an ordering system online that lets you submit an order directly. At this point, I’m not sure when that will be ready (it’s much more complex than I expected). So until then, please get in touch and we can work through your ideas via email.
How much does a case cost?
This can vary greatly, depending on the project. Generally, most projects are in the AU$200-AU$500 range plus shipping from Australia (this can be around AU$30-AU$60).
International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties, customs fees, and/or brokerage fees. These fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
How does ordering work?
These are the steps:
- Once you got in touch with me and we went over your idea and agreed on the price, I’ll need a 50% advance payment (through PayPal) to lock your order in
- Then I start working on your product and I will send you photos when you’d like to see how it’s going (or if something is unclear or needs your approval)
- Once the product is finished, I’ll take another set of photos for you to have a look at and to approve the product before I get it ready for shipment.
- If there are any changes or anything you’re not happy with, we’ll work it out and the product does not leave my workshop until everything is exactly the way you wanted it!
- Once you’re happy with it and you paid the remaining 50% and shipping costs, I’ll send out your product.
- Shipment to some parts of the world can take 2 or more weeks and tracking availability is very limited. You’ll have to sign for the package so there will be a record of you receiving it, but you can’t see much of the progress between here and the destination.
What colours are available?
The most common colours I use are:
Disclaimer: I have taken these photos within a calibrated environment but there is no guarantee that it displays properly on every screen. And because leather is a natural product with variations between batches, each dye might react differently and the end result might look different to these samples. The applied finishes can also change the final colour of the product.
Leather Thickness Conversion
The standard measurement of the thickness of leather is ounces: ounces (1 ounce = 1/64 inch = 0.3969mm)
Fonts for Initials (height: 1/4 inch)
More information coming soon